The Criminal Justice Diploma program at the Nashville, TN campus is designed to prepare current and future employees for the fast-paced changes encountered in the criminal justice industry, and to provide Daymar College students with the knowledge, skills and attitude required to gain an entry-level position within the criminal justice system.
Highlights of Our Specially Designed Criminal Justice Program at the Nashville, TN campus:
- Experienced school instructors give hands-on training
- Daymar College students participate in a curriculum developed by college officials and industry professionals
- Our criminal justice students practice the routine tasks of ethical law enforcement and criminal investigations
- Apply observation and planning techniques essential for success in the field
13 exciting content areas which include:
- Private and Industrial Security
- Rules of Evidence
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Criminal Investigations
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Critical Thinking
- Police Report Writing
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Computer Applications
Daymar College's Criminal Justice program at the Nashville, TN campus is appropriate for entry-level positions in police patrol, law enforcement operations, private investigation, corrections officer, victim’s advocacy and assistance programs, juvenile corrections, private and industrial security, court administration, loss prevention and entry-level investigative compliance.
Contact us today to learn more about this career field and how Daymar College can help you enter into it.