Highlights of Our Specially Designed Criminal Justice Program at the Murfreesboro, TN campus:
- Experienced school instructors give hands-on training
- Daymar College students participate in a curriculum developed by college officials and industry professionals
- Our criminal justice students practice the routine tasks of ethical law enforcement and criminal investigations
- Apply observation and planning techniques essential for success in the field
13 exciting content areas which include:
- Private and Industrial Security
- Rules of Evidence
- Law Enforcement Operations
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Criminal Investigations
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Critical Thinking
- Police Report Writing
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Computer Applications
Daymar College's Criminal Justice program at the Murfreesboro, TN campus is appropriate for entry-level positions in police patrol, law enforcement operations, private investigation, corrections officer, victim’s advocacy and assistance programs, juvenile corrections, private and industrial security, court administration, loss prevention and entry-level investigative compliance.
If you'd like to learn more about the Murfreesboro, TN campus criminal justice program and how you can make a difference in your community, please feel free to contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.
*The Criminal Justice Diploma at Murfreesboro has been placed on student achievement show-cause by their accreditor, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools ("ACICS"), due to material noncompliance with its retention rate standard of 60%.