Daymar College's student-focused community is the right place for people who want to improve their lives and enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes with excelling professionally.
We provide career training to a diverse student body and understand that each person learns material differently. By utilizing hands-on training methods, discussions, practical exercises and on-the-job training, our programs are tailored to complement your individual learning style.
You can prepare for a new, exciting career in rapidly growing fields like medical, business, computers and legal. Choose from a variety of hands-on programs, including:
- Billing and Coding Specialist
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Cardiographic Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Graphic Design
- Health Information Technology
- Health Insurance Specialist
- Human Resource Management
- Medical Assisting – Administrative Track
- Medical Assisting – Clinical Track
- Medical Massage Therapy
- Network Support Administration
- Nursing*New Program
- Paralegal Studies
- Personal Fitness Training
- Pharmacy Technology
- Website Design
New Bachelor degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
Whether you are interested in a medical administration course or medical billing and coding degree, or want to complete your Associate degree in business administration, we have the program for you!
Check out all of our diploma and degree programs and let us help you find the best one to match your goals, strengths and natural talents. Contact us today to get started!
*Not all programs offered at all locations. **Paralegals must work under the supervision of a licensed attorney and may NOT provide legal services directly to the public